Valencia wants another good result against a team from Madrid
Photo source : www.tsmplug.com
Date : 09.09.2017
Kick off : 15:15 PM
Saturday, 09.09.2017, set to start at 15:15, the Valencia vs Atletico Madrid clash is going to be a very entertaining one for the neutral football fans.
Team facts and news
- Valencia is occupying the 6th place in the Primera Division ranking, with 4 very hard fought points after 2 rounds.
- The home team is in quite a good shape ahead of this match-up. Following their inaugural win against Las Palmas (1-0), Valencia stunned everybody and got away with a 2-2 draw from Santiago Bernabeu against Real Madrid.
- The home team will not be able to rely on the services of Ruben Vezo and Nacho Gil for this clash.
Probable line-up: Neto – Gaya, Garay, Murillo, Montoya – Soler, Kondogbia, Parejo, Guedes – Moreno, Zaza
- Atletico Madrid is currently sitting on the 5th position of the Primera Division, with 4 points gathered after the first two rounds.
- The visitors had a modest start to the new season, only drawing 2-2 against Girona. Before the international break, they set things straight and cruised past Las Palmas (5-1).
- A. Correa and Koke have both proven clinical for the team so far, with 2 goals netted each.
- Antoine Griezmann did not travel with the team due to his injury.
Probable line-up: Oblak – Vrsaljko, Gimenez, Godin, Luis – Koke, Niguez, Gabi, Carrasco – Gameiro, Correa
Main prediction : Over 1.5 goals @ 1.38 at Coral
To be considered : Over 2.5 @ 2.10 at Coral
Both teams have been performed well so far this season under the circumstances they are in. I expect a lot of fight from these two in this confrontation and it is very likely that at least 3 goals are going to be scored in the most balanced fixture of Primera Division’s 3rd round.