Juventus has a very good home record against Fiorentina
Photo source : www.tsmplug.com
Date : 20.09.2017
Kick off : 19:45 PM
Wednesday, 20.09.2017, set to start at 19:45, the Juventus vs Fiorentina will be yet another important test for Massimiliano Allegri’s boys.
Team facts and news
- Juventus is currently on the 2nd position in the Serie A rankings, with the maximum amount of points after the first 4 rounds and behind Napoli only due to goal record disadvantage.
- The home team is doing brilliantly in Italy, but not so well outside of it. They got trashed in the UEFA Champions League at Camp Nou (3-0), but then the Italian champs bounced back against Sassuolo (3-1).
- Argentine wonderkid Paulo Dybala has been magnetic to watch so far this season, with 8 goals netted in the first 4 games.
- The home team will not be able to rely on Mattia De Sciglio and Sami Khedira, as they are both still injured.
- Fiorentina is sitting on the 9th position of the Italian table, with 6 points obtained after 4 rounds.
- The visitors are on a comeback note, with 2 successive victories ahead of this game. They first destroyed Verona (5-0) and then Bologna (2-1) in the most recent round.
- Frenchman Cyril Thereau has been on fire for the team so far, with 3 goals netted in 4 matches.
- Italian Riccardo Saponara did not travel with the team due to his injury.
Main prediction : Over 2.5 goals @ 1.65 at PaddyPower
To be considered : Over 3.5 goals @ 2.50 at PaddyPower
Both of these teams are coming into this games with their confidence quite high and I expect a very got outing. Moreover, we can speculate on the fact that whenever these two sides faced each other, they held nothing back and we had plenty of goal galores.