Football predictions – Wales vs Serbia – 12.11.2016
Kick off: 19:45
Wales and Serbia are probably the best teams in Group D and they will be face to face Saturday evening from 19:45 in the WC 2018 Qualifiers.
Wales vs Serbia betting preview:
- Wales made a good impression at EURO 2016 in the summer and now they continue at the same level.
- Bale and his teammates are undefeated in the first three matches of the current campaign.
- With five points and a 7-3 goal difference, the Brittish team is on the third position, fighting for a place in Top 2.
- Serbia seem to get back to their best form, leading the table in Group D after the first three matches.
- Matic & Co managed to win seven points out of nine, having the best goal difference too, 8-4.
- Serbia defeated Wales without a problem in the previous WC Qualifiers, 6-1 at home and 3-0 here.
Betting tips for Wales vs Serbia – 12.11.2016
1X @ 1.38
|To be considered*:||Over 1,5 goals @ 1.44|
|Final Score recommendations:||1-1 or 2-1 @ 6.50 or 9.50|
Wales have the advantage of the own ground and I expect them to get at least one point here, considering that they are very difficult to be defeated, especially with the fans behind.
At the same time I expect at least two goals produced by this duel, as these two sides are the best ones in Group D from an attacking point of view, scoring 15 goals together in three rounds.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – August 2016: W439 – V28 – L199
October 2016: W15 – V2 – L8
November 2016: W14 – V0 – L2
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!