Football predictions – Sweden vs Netherlands – 06.09.2016
Kick off: 19:45
Sweden and Netherlands will be face to face today from 19:45 in what we can consider the most exciting duel of this Tuesday.
Sweden vs Netherlands betting preview:
- Sweden will fight for the second position in this group, with France being favourites for the first place.
- Their biggest rival is Netherlands and a good result today is needed.
- Sweden won only one point at EURO 2016, after 1-1 vs Ireland, 0-1 vs Italy and 0-1 vs Belgium.
- Netherlands watched the EUROS at TV, being ready to fight for a place at World Cup 2018.
- The Dutch team is coming here after a defeat, 1-2 vs Greece, with the fans behind.
- Netherlands lost the previous meeting with today’s opponents, 2-3 in October 2011, in the EURO 2012 Qualifiers.
Betting tips for Sweden vs Netherlands – 06.09.2016
1X @ 1.60
|To be considered:||BTS @ 1.95|
|Final Score recommendations:||1-1 or 2-1 @ 7.00 or 12.00|
Altough they are without Zlatan Ibrahimovic, I expect the host to get a good result here, considering that Netherlands don’t have the same strength as few years ago.
I expect both teams to score here, as both teams have good quality up front and the odds are really attractive too.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – July 2016: W338 – V24 – L160
August 2016: W56 – V3 – L24
September 2016: W6 – V0 – L2
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!