Football predictions – Sevilla vs Dinamo Zagreb – UCL
Kick off: 19:45
This is clearly one of the most unbalanced matches that will take place Wednesday in UEFA Champions League, at least at the bookmakers.
Sevilla vs Dinamo Zagreb betting preview:
- Sevilla are in a great form, losing no game in the last five in all competitions
- The Spanish team recorded five wins and one draw, being very strong in front of the own crowd.
- They are second in Group H and another win here could secure their place in the next round of UEFA Champions League.
- Dinamo Zagreb had no chance in this group, losing all three games so far.
- The Croatian champions failed to score a goal, conceding no fewer than eight.
- I don’t see the visitors putting too many problems here, but they should not be neglected, as they have nothing to lose.
Betting tips for Sevilla vs Dinamo Zagreb – 02.11.2016
1 at Half Time @ 1.62
|To be considered*:||Over 2,5 goals @ 1.57|
|Final Score recommendations:||3-0 or 3-1 @ 7.00 or 11.00|
I expect Sevilla to control the whole game and to take the lead before the half time, the odds being very interesting.
The second bet is also an attractive one, as I decided to go for at least three goals produced by this duel, altough Sevilla have a great defense and an unimpressive attack.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – August 2016: W439 – V28 – L199
October 2016: W15 – V2 – L8
November 2016: W0 – V0 – L0
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!