Football predictions – Serbia vs Cyprus – Friendly
Kick off: 16:00
Serbia and Cyprus will be face to face in a very interesting friendly this Wednesday. The game starts at 16:00, UK Time, and the home team is in pole-position at first view.
Serbia vs Cyprus betting preview:
- Serbia failed to qualify at Euro 2016 after they finished fourth in Group I, behind Portugal, Albania and Denmark.
- They played two games in 2016, losing 0-1 to Poland away from home and winning 1-0 over Estonia, away from home too.
- Matic and his teammates managed to win only two of the last six home games, since September 2016.
- Cyprus had no chance to qualify at Euro 2016 from a group with teamslike Belgium, Wales, Bosnia or Israel.
- They finished on the 5th place, above the amateurs from Andorra.
- Cyprus lost their only game in 2016, 0-1 to Ukraine in a trip that took place on March 24th.
Betting tips for Serbia vs Cyprus – 25.05.2016
Serbia -1.0 AH @ 1.57
|To be considered*:||Over 2.0 goals AH @ 1.70|
|Final Score recommendations:||2-0 or 2-1 @ 5.50 or 9.00|
Serbia are superior from many points of view and I expect them to confirm that on the scoreboard too. If they win the game by exactly one goal, money will be refunded.
I decided to try a riskier bet too, expecting at least 2-3 goals here. However, in case of exactly two goals, money will be refunded again.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016: W34 – D3 – L12
February 2016: W70 – D6 – L29
March 2016: W58 – D1 – L29
April 2016: W59 – D7 – L32
May 2016: W37 – D0 – L22
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!