Football predictions – Schalke vs Werder Bremen – 06.11.2016
Kick off: 16:30
The second game scheduled Sunday afternoon in the German Bundesliga will put face to face Schalke and Werder Bremen, in the 10th round of this campaign.
Schalke vs Werder Bremen betting preview:
- Schalke had big problems in the first part of the season, but now their form is much better.
- Konoplyanka and his teammates are undefeated in the last eight competitive games.
- The hosts ticked six wins and two draws, the attack being in top form, while defense is also doing very well.
- Werder Bremen lost the previous two league matches, 1-3 vs RB Leipzig and 1-3 vs Freiburg.
- The visitors are below red line at the moment, on the 16th position, with seven points and a 11-24 goal difference.
- They have the weakest defense in Bundesliga and their main target this season is to remain in the first division.
Schalke vs Werder Bremen probable lineups:
Schalke (3-5-1-1): Fahrmann – Howedes, Naldo, Nastasic – Schopf, Goretzka, Geis, Bentaleb, Kolasinac – Konoplyanka – Santo.
Werder Bremen (4-1-4-1): Wiedwald – Selassie, Veljkovic, Moisander, Garcia – Grillitsch – Bartels, Fritz, Junuzovic, Gnabry – Manneh.
Betting tips for Schalke vs Werder Bremen – 06.11.2016
1 @ 1.53
|To be considered*:||Over 2,5 goals @ 1.53|
|Final Score recommendations:||2-1 or 3-1 @ 8.50 or 11.00|
After a bad start this season, Schalke seem to be in a very good form at the moment, with six wins and two draws in the last eight matches, being superior in this clash.
The last five meetings produced a total of 14 goals, exactly 2,8 goals per game. I consider that we could see at least three goals here, so why not give a try!
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – August 2016: W439 – V28 – L199
October 2016: W15 – V2 – L8
November 2016: W10 – V0 – L2
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!