Football predictions – Romania vs DR Congo – Friendly
Kick off: 19:00
This is probably the most interesting duel scheduled this Wednesday. Romania will be face to face with DR Congo in a friendly game that will take place on a neutral pitch.
Romania vs DR Congo betting preview:
- Romanians are undefeated in the past two years, as their last defeat took place before World Cup 2014, 1-2 to Algeria in a friendly game.
- They finished the Euro 2016 Qualifiers without defeat, conceding only two goals in ten matches.
- It’s very clear that Romania have a strong defense, but their attacking force is not so impressive, to be honest.
- DR Congo played more games in 2016, nine, to be more precise.
- They ticked five victories, two draws and two defeats, having strong defense too.
- The Africans scored seven goals in the last three matches, 3-0 vs Mali, 2-1 vs Angola and 2-0 vs Angola again.
- This is the first meeting between these two teams.
Betting tips for Romania vs DR Congo – 25.05.2016
Under 2,5 goals @ 1.40
|To be considered:||1 @ 1.80|
|Final Score recommendations:||2-0 or 2-1 @ 5.50 or 9.00|
Both teams have very strong defenses and that’s why I expect to see maximum two goals here. In other words, Romania and DR Congo have the defense as their strongest point without a doubt.
We could try a riskier bet too, expecting the better side to confirm their superiority here. Romania have more quality in the squad and a win would be excellent for their morale before Euro 2016.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016: W34 – D3 – L12
February 2016: W70 – D6 – L29
March 2016: W58 – D1 – L29
April 2016: W59 – D7 – L32
May 2016: W37 – D0 – L22
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!