Football predictions – AS Roma vs FC Porto – Champions League
Kick off: 19:45
Tuesday’s eye-catcher in UEFA Champions League play-off will take place at Olimpico, with AS Roma and FC Porto being face to face from 19:45.
AS Roma vs FC Porto betting preview:
- AS Roma have played only two competitive games this season, 1-1 vs Porto last week in the first leg, and 4-0 few days ago vs Udinese in Serie A.
- The hosts have shown an impressive form in the summer friendlies too, ticking one defeat and five wins in a row.
- It is not a secret that AS Roma have a very good attack, as this is their strongest point without a doubt.
- FC Porto need to win this game or to get a draw with at least four goals (2-2, 3-3, etc).
- They started the domestic league very well, winning the first two games, 3-1 vs Rio Ave away and 1-0 vs Estoril in front of the own fans.
- They are underdogs here, with odds around 5.25 for a win and 3.45 to qualify in UCL group-stage.
Betting tips for AS Roma vs FC Porto – 23.08.2016
1 @ 1.75
|To be considered:||Both teams to score – Yes @ 1.91|
|Final Score recommendations:||2-1 or 3-1 @ 8.50 or 15.00|
I expect AS Roma to confirm their superiority here, having the advantage of own ground as well. More than that, the odds for their victory are really attractive right now.
FC Porto have no other option than attack, as they need to score a goal with any price. At the same time, Roma have an impressive attack, being in a great form, so we could see goals from both clubs here.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – June 2016: W293 – V19 – L143
July 2016: W45 – V5 – L17
August 2016: W44 – V3 – L23
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!