Football predictions – AS Roma vs Bologna – 06.11.2016
Kick off: 19:45
The last game that will take place Sunday in Serie A will start at 19:45, at Olimpico, with AS Roma hosting Bologna.
AS Roma vs Bologna betting preview:
- The home team is in fantastic form, with four wins and one draw in the last five rounds.
- AS Roma are second in Serie A, with 23 points won out of 33, four less than Juventus.
- They are second at the moment, having the best attack in the country, with 26 goals, and a decent defense, conceding 12 goals.
- Rui, Vermaelen, Totti, Manolas, Emerson and Florenzi will miss the game due to injuries.
- Bologna ticked only three draws and two losses in the last four league rounds.
- The visiting team struggled in the attack so far, scoring only 11 goals in 11 games.
- They conceded six goals in the last two trips here, losing 0-5 and getting a draw, 1-1.
AS Roma vs Bologna probable lineups:
AS Roma (4-2-3-1): Szczesny – Peres, Rudiger, Fazio, Jesus – Rossi, Paredes – Salah, Nainggolan, Perotti – Dzeko.
Bologna (4-3-3): Costa – Krafth, Helander, Oikonomou, Masina – Dzemaili, Nagy, Taider – Rizzo, Sadiq, Krejci.
Betting tips for AS Roma vs Bologna – 06.11.2016
AS Roma -1.0 AH @ 1.36
|To be considered*:||Over 2,5 goals @ 1.40|
|Final Score recommendations:||2-1 or 3-1 @ 8.50 or 10.00|
AS Roma are superior from every single point of view at the moment and they need three points to remain on the podium and also in the title race with a good chance.
What is more, AS Roma have the best attack in Italy, scoring 26 times in 11 games. Bologna have problems in defense and that’s why I decided to go for at least three goals produced by this duel.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – August 2016: W439 – V28 – L199
October 2016: W15 – V2 – L8
November 2016: W10 – V0 – L2
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!