Football predictions – Real Madrid vs Sevilla – Copa del Rey
Kick off: 20:15
The most interesting duel of the last 16 round in Copa del Rey will put face to face Real Madrid and Sevilla. The first leg is scheduled Wednesday evening from 20:15, UK Time.
Real Madrid vs Sevilla betting preview:
- Real Madrid have shown a great form lately, still leading the table in Primera Division.
- Zidane’s team surely wants to make the treble this season and Copa del Rey is certainly on their list.
- The Galactics lost no home game vs Sevilla in the past eight years, ticking only victories.
- Sevilla defeated Celta Vigo in the previous trip, 3-0 on December 11th.
- Their recent form is not bad at all and Sevilla destroyed Formentera in the last game played in 2016, 9-1 in the cup.
- Sevilla’s last win against Real Madrid took place in November 2015, 3-2 in front of the won fans, in a league duel.
Betting tips for Real Madrid vs Sevilla – 04.01.2017
1 @ 1.38
|To be considered*:||Over 2,5 goals @ 1.42|
|Final Score recommendations:||2-1 or 3-1 @ 8.50 or 11.00|
Real Madrid have the fans behind, but they are also superior from many points of view at the moment. I expect them to win the first leg, altough it won’t be easy at all.
The second prediction for this duel is on goals, expecting at least three in the game. Both teams have impressive attacks and they last five meetings have been very spectacular, with a total of 21 goals scored.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – October 2016: W454 – V30 – L207
November 2016: W40 – V3 – L5
December 2016: W35- V2 – L22
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!