Football predictions – RB Leipzig vs Dortmund – Bundesliga
Kick off: 17:30
The last duel scheduled this Saturday in German Bundesliga will put face to face Red Bull Leipzig and Borussia Dortmund, from 17:30, UK Time.
RB Leipzig vs Dortmund betting preview:
- RB Leipzig are a new promoted side, but they should not be neglected for sure.
- The hosts started the new campaign with a draw, 2-2 vs Hoffenheim, away from home, scoring a late equalizer in the 90th minute.
- Their last home defeat took place in April, 0-1 vs Sandhausen in the second league of German football.
- Borussia Dortmund have a stronger squad without a doubt and this is a must win game for them.
- BVB had a difficult mission in the opening round, defeating Mainz, 2-1 in front of the Yellow Wall.
- Dortmund managed to win the last four trips, scoring at least three goals per game, but three of them have been friendlies.
Betting tips for RB Leipzig vs Dortmund – 10.09.2016
Under 1,5 goals in 1st half @ 1.57
|To be considered:||2 @ 1.62|
|Final Score recommendations:||1-2 or 0-2 @ 8.00 or 10.00|
Both teams have good attacks, but I expect a tight game, with maximum one goal. RB Leipzig will probably be focused on the defense, at least in the first part, while Dortmund could keep their energy for the second half.
The second bet is a simple one, Dortmund to win the game. They are superior without a doubt, but we’ll see if they can confirm it on the scoreboard too.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – July 2016: W338 – V24 – L160
August 2016: W56 – V3 – L24
September 2016: W7 – V0 – L3
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!