Football predictions – PSV vs Feyenoord – Eredivisie
Kick off: 13:30
The most exciting game of this weekend in Dutch Eredivisie will take place this afternoon, putting face to face PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord.
PSV vs Feyenoord betting preview:
- PSV Eindhoven are undefeated after the first five rounds in the domestic league.
- However, they lost the previous game, 0-1 to Atletico Madrid in Champions League.
- The champions are on the second position in Eredivisie after five matches, with 13 points and an impressive goal difference, 11-1.
- Feyenoord had an unbelievable start in the new campaign, winning all five league matches.
- More than that, they defeated Man United, 1-0 in the UCL opening round.
- Feyenoord would probably be happy with a draw here, as they will remain on top of position.
PSV vs Feyenoord probable lineups:
PSV (4-3-3): Zoet – Arias, Moreno, Mirin, Willems – Propper, Hendrix, Guardado – Narsingh, de Jong, Pereiro.
Feyenoord (4-2-3-1): Jones – Karsdorp, Botteghin, van der Heijden, Kongolo – El Ahmadi, Vilhena – Berghuis, Kuyt, Toornstra – Jorgensen.
Betting tips for PSV vs Feyenoord – 18.09.2016
Feyenoord +1.5 AH @ 1.43
|To be considered*:||BTS @ 1.62|
|Final Score recommendations:||1-1 or 2-1 @ 8.00 or 8.00|
As I said, Feyenoord are in a great form and I don’t see them losing this game by two or more goals, to be honest.
PSV and Feyenoord are the best teams in Netherlands at the moment and I expect a spectacular duel, with goals from both sides.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – July 2016: W338 – V24 – L160
August 2016: W56 – V3 – L24
September 2016: W15 – V1 – L6
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!