Football predictions – PSG vs Metz – Coupe de la Ligue
Kick off: 15:15
PSG and Metz will be face to face in Coupe de la Ligue Quarter Finals. The kick off is set Wednesday evening at 20:05, UK Time.
PSG vs Metz betting preview:
- PSG scored no fewer than 15 goals in the last three games, including here a friendly.
- They defeated Bastia (7-0) in Coupe de France, Lorient (5-0) in Ligue 1 and Club Africain (3-0) in a friendly duel.
- The last time when Paris Saint Germain have been defeated at this stadium was in March 2016, 2-0 vs Monaco.
- Metz are in a really bad form, proof that they are without a win in the last seven games.
- More exactly, the visitors ticked three draws and four defeats, having big problems in defense.
- Metz have lost the previous four meetings with PSG, three of them in the past two years.
Betting tips for PSG vs Metz – 11.01.2017
PSG -1.5 AH @ 1.40
|To be considered*:||Over 1,5 goals in 2nd half @ 1.50|
|Final Score recommendations:||3-0 or 4-0 @ 7.00 or 8.50|
I expect PSG to have no problems in the League Cup duel and I decided to bet on a clear victory, by a margin of at least two goals.
I also expect many goals in a duel like this one, since PSG are riding high, while Metz are struggling. My second bet is on at least two goals after half time.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
2016: W533 – V36 – L239
January 2017: W10 – V0 – L2
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!