Football predictions – Napoli vs Spezia – Coppa Italia
Kick off: 22:00
It was an excellent month so far and you can see the statistics at the end of the article. Tuesday evening we’ll have action from Coppa Italia, with Napoli facing Sepzia from 20:00.
Napoli vs Spezia betting preview:
- Napoli defeated Sampdoria at the weekend, 2-1 at home, winning from behind.
- The last four matches played by Napoli produced a total of 22 goals, exactly 5,5 per game.
- Napoli recorded four victories and three draws in the last seven official games at San Paolo.
- Spezia failed to impress in the past few weeks, as they won only one of the last seven matches.
- The visiting team is coming here after two goalless draws in Serie B.
- The last time when Spezia won an away match was in October, 2-0 vs Ascoli.
Betting tips for Napoli vs Spezia – 10.01.2017
1/1 @ 1.44
|To be considered*:||Over 1,5 goals in 2nd half @ 1.62|
|Final Score recommendations:||3-0 or 4-0 @ 6.50 or 7.50|
There are no doubts about the stronger team here and I expect to see that on scoreboard too, with Napoli winning at half time and final time too.
I expect a lot of goals, since Napoli have the best attack in Italy. I decided to bet on at least two goals in the second part of this duel.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
2016: W533 – V36 – L239
January 2017: W10 – V0 – L2
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!