Football predictions – Monchengladbach vs Young Boys – Champions League
Kick off: 19:45
Borussia Monchengladbach will host Young Boys this Wednesday evening from 19:45 in the UEFA Champions League play-off and I expect another spectacular duel.
Monchengladbach vs Young Boys betting preview:
- Gladbach have lost the most important player this summer, Granit Xhaka, sold to Arsenal, but they are almost qualified in UCL group-stage.
- The German team defeatd Young Boys last week, 3-1 in Switzerland, having no concerns ahead of the second leg.
- They are in a great form, ticking four wins and one draw in the last five games, three of them being friendlies.
- Young Boys made a big surprise in the previous round, as they eliminated Shakhtar Donetsk after they lost the first leg, 0-2 in Ukraine.
- The Swiss team is coming here after a fantastic win in Super League, 7-2 over Lausanne.
- Young Boys lost four of the last six trips, so they have a very small chance to qualify.
Betting tips for Monchengladbach vs Young Boys – 24.08.2016
1 @ 1.40
|To be considered*:||Both teams to score – Yes @ 1.50|
|Final Score recommendations:||2-1 or 3-1 @ 8.50 or 10.00|
The Germans confirmed their superiority last week away from home and they have a good chance to do it again, with the fans behind them this time.
However, Young Boys are very dangerous so I won’t be surprised to see both teams scoring again, just like we saw last week.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – June 2016: W293 – V19 – L143
July 2016: W45 – V5 – L17
August 2016: W47 – V3 – L23
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!