Football predictions – Monchengladbach vs Celtic – UCL
Kick off: 19:45
One of the most exciting matches scheduled this Tuesday in UEFA Champions League will take place in Germany, with Monchengladbach hosting Celtic from 19:45, UK Time.
Monchengladbach vs Celtic betting preview:
- Monchengladbach managed to win the reverse fixture, 2-0 in Scotland and another good result here could secure them at least the third spot.
- Gladbach have three points and a 3-6 goal difference, being on the third position in Group C, behind Barcelona and Manchester City.
- The Germans managed to win both meetings with Celtic Glasgow so far, the first one being a friendly game in 2013.
- Celtic have shown a good game under Brendan Rodgers this season, but not in Champions League.
- The Scottish champions lost only one of the last ten competitive matches, this one being a crucial duel.
- If they want to remain in the qualification race, the visitors have to get a positive result and the victory is probably the only option.
Betting tips for Monchengladbach vs Celtic – 01.11.2016
Celtic +1.5 AH @ 1.57
|To be considered:||Over 2,5 goals @ 1.60|
|Final Score recommendations:||2-1 or 1-1 @ 8.00 or 9.00|
Celtic looked very well this season under Brendan Rodgers and they surely want to get something from this trip. I expect a tight duel, with Celtic not losing by two or more goals.
Both teams are hungry for points at the moment and I expect them to give their best in attack so I decided to bet on minimum three goals.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – August 2016: W439 – V28 – L199
October 2016: W15 – V2 – L8
November 2016: W0 – V0 – L0
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!