Football predictions – Hamburger vs Dortmund – Bundesliga
Kick off: 14:30
Hamburger and Borussia Dortmund will offer us one of the most interesting matches of the 10th round in Bundesliga, Saturday afternoon from 14:30.
Hamburger vs Dortmund betting preview:
- Hamburger started this season very bad, still looking for their first victory in Bundesliga.
- The hosts are on the 18th position in German first league, with two points out of 27 and also the weakest goal difference, 2-18.
- Their last home win took place in April, 2-1 over Werder Bremen in a league match.
- The visitors come here after a crucial win in Champions League, 1-0 over Sporting, having a good chance to win the group.
- Their Bundesliga situation is not as good as the UCL’s one, since Dortmund are on the 6th position, with 15 points in their account.
- The guests failed to win any game in the last four rounds, ticking three draws and one loss.
Hamburger vs Dortmund probable lineups:
Hamburger (4-4-2): Adler – Diekmeier, Cleber, Djourou, Santos – Kostic, Sakai, Jung, Ostrzolek – Waldschmidt, Lasogga.
Dortmund (4-1-4-1): Burki – Piszczek, Sokratis, Ginter, Passlack – Weigl – Dembele, Castro, Gotze, Schurrle – Aubameyang.
Betting tips for Hamburger vs Dortmund – 05.11.2016
2 @ 1.45
|To be considered*:||Dortmund -1.0 AH @ 1.75|
|Final Score recommendations:||0-2 or 0-3 @ 7.50 or 10.00|
Hamburger disappointed so far, as I said, and I don’t see them getting something from a duel like this one, to be honest.
If you want to risk a little more, you can try the second bet, expecting BVB to win by at least two goals. If they win by exactly one goal, money will be refunded.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – August 2016: W439 – V28 – L199
October 2016: W15 – V2 – L8
November 2016: W10 – V0 – L2
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!