Football predictions – Goteborg vs Piast Gliwice – UEL
Kick off: 18:00
Goteborg and Piast Gliwice will be face to face Thursday evening from 18:00, fighting for a place in the third round of UEL Qualifiers. Goteborg won the first leg very clear, 3-0 away from home.
Goteborg vs Piast Gliwice betting preview:
- Goteborg are 99% qualified after the first match, winning 3-0, as I said, last week in Poland.
- The coach is likely to rest few important players here, as this is their fourth official match in 11 days.
- Goteborg have shown a very good form this season, ticking four wins and two draws. They played five competitive games and one summer friendly.
- Piast Gliwice recorded a disappointed result in front of the own fans and their European adventue is likely to be finished very early.
- Th visitors started the domestic league with a defeat too, losing 1-5 to Cracovia at the weekend.
- The odds for Piast Gliwice to win are around 6.50 at the moment and 4.00 for a draw.
Betting tips for Goteborg vs Piast Gliwice – 21.07.2016
1 @ 1.45
|To be considered:||Both teams to score – Yes @ 1.80|
|Final Score recommendations:||2-1 or 3-1 @ 8.50 or 12.00|
Goteborg had no problems last week in Poland. I expect them to win this game too, the odds being very interesting after what we saw in the first leg.
The Polish team has to attack and to force an early goal here. I expect a spectacular duel with goals scored by both sides, but I won’t risk too much money on the second prediction.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – June 2016: W293 – V19 – L143
July 2016: W25 – V2 – L7
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!