Football predictions – France vs Sweden – WC 2018 Qualifiers
Kick off: 19:45
France and Sweden will be face to face today from 19:45 in one of the most interesting duels scheduled in the World Cup 2018 Qualifiers this Friday.
France vs Sweden betting preview:
- France need three points to take the lead in Group A and to make a big step forward in the qualification race.
- Griezmann, Pogba and their teammates have won seven points out of nine in the first three rounds.
- Their goal difference is really good too, with five goals scored and only one conceded.
- The French team is undefeated since June 2015 at home.
- Sweden started very well this qualification campaign, with Zlatan retired from International football.
- That was not a problem and the visitors have the same numbers as France.
- They won seven points out of nine, while their goal difference is 5-1 too.
- Sweden are still looking for their first away vs France (D2 – L3 so far).
France vs Sweden probable lineups:
France (4-3-3): Lloris – Sagna, Digne, Koscielny, Umtiti – Kante, Pogba, Matuidi – Griezmann, Martial, Giroud.
Sweden (4-4-2): Robin Olsson – Martin Olsson, Granqvist, Lindelof, Kraft – Durmaz, Hiljemark, Ekdal, Forsberg – Toivonen, Berg.
Betting tips for France vs Sweden – 11.11.2016
France -1.0 AH @ 1.43
|To be considered*:||Over 2,5 goals @ 1.83|
|Final Score recommendations:||2-1 or 3-1 @ 8.50 or 12.00|
There are no doubts about the stronger team here. France have more quality in the squad and I expect to see that on the scoreboard too. If they win by exactly one goal, money will be refunded.
The second bet is more attractive, as you can see, but also a little riskier. I went for at least three goals in the game, considering that both teams have good attacks, but don’t forget that their defenses are in a good form as well, so don’t risk too much on it.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – August 2016: W439 – V28 – L199
October 2016: W15 – V2 – L8
November 2016: W14 – V0 – L2
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!