Football predictions – FC Copenhagen vs Crusaders – UCL play-offs
Kick off: 18:15
FC Copenhagen will face Crusaders today from 18:15, UK Time, in the Champions League Qualifiers. The first leg ended with a clear win for Copenhagen, 3-0 away from home. They will face Astra Giurgiu (Romania) in the next round.
FC Copenhagen vs Crusaders betting preview:
- FC Copenhagen have a very good attack, proof that they scored six goals in the first two official games of this season.
- They defeated Crusaders in Northern Ireland, 3-0 last week, starting with a clear win in Superliga too, 3-0 vs Lyngby few days ago.
- The hosts are undefeated in front of the own fans in the past year, being very strong and hard to defeat here, but they also score a lot of goals on this ground.
- Crusaders are coming here like in vacation, considering that they lost 0-3 the first game, having no real chance to qualify.
- They need a miracle, but I really doubt them, as they are much inferior from many points of view.
- Crusaders managed to win the last three competitive trips, all of them in the last season, but against weaker teams from Northern Ireland.
Betting tips for FC Copenhagen vs Crusaders – 19.07.2016
FC Copenhagen -1.5 AH @ 1.47
|To be considered*:||Both teams to score – No @ 1.53|
|Final Score recommendations:||2-0 or 3-0 @ 6.50 or 6.50|
To be honest, I expect Copenhagen to confirm their superiority once again, winning this duel by a margin of at least two goals.
At the same time, I expect them to keep another clean sheet after what we saw in their first official matches of the new campaign (3-0 vs Crusaders and 3-0 vs Lyngby).
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – June 2016: W293 – V19 – L143
July 2016: W20 – V2 – L7
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!