Football predictions – Colombia vs Chile – Copa America
Kick off: 01:00
The second semifinal at Copa America will take place tonight from 01:00, UK Time, putting face to face Colombia and Chile. Messi & Co are waiting for their opponents in the final.
Colombia vs Chile betting preview:
- Colombia had some problems in the previous round, eliminating Peru only after penalties.
- They won six points in group stage, scoring two goals per game.
- James Rodriguez and his teammates start with the second chance at the bookies, the odds being around 3.00.
- Chile offered us the most surprising result of the tournament so far, winning 7-0 over Mexico in the Quarter Finals.
- They started with a defeat at Copa America, 1-2 vs Argentina, winning the next two games in group-stage.
- Chile failed to win any of the last three meetings with Colombia, ticking two draws and on defeat.
Betting tips for Colombia vs Chile – 23.06.2016
1X @ 1.53
|To be considered*:||Over 1,5 goals @ 1.60|
|Final Score recommendations:||1-1 or 2-1 @ 6.50 or 11.00|
Chile impressed us in the previous round, as I said, but Colombia seem to have a strong squad too and they are also undefeated in the last three meetings with Chile.
Both teams have very good attacks, impressing from this point of view at Copa America 2016 and I expect at least two goals tonight.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – May 2016: W261 – V17 – L124
June 2016: W24 – D2 – L15
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!