Football predictions – Bilbao vs Genk – UEL
Kick off: 18:00
The fourth round in UEFA Europa League group-stage will put face to face Athletic Bilbao and Genk, Thursday evening from 18:00, UK Time.
Bilbao vs Genk betting preview:
- Bilbao managed to gain only three points out of nine in this group.
- Surprisingly, they are on the fourth place at the moment.
- Anyway, the situation is very tight, since Bilbao have one point less than Sassuolo and Rapid Viena and three less than Genk.
- Genk started this UEL campaign with a defeat, but then they won the following two games.
- The Belgians are leading the Group F now, with six points and a 7-4 goal difference, the best one in the group.
- Another win here could secure them the qualification place, but it’s not going to be easy at all.
Betting tips for Bilbao vs Genk – 03.11.2016
1 @ 1.35
|To be considered*:||Over 2,5 goals @ 1.65|
|Final Score recommendations:||3-1 or 2-1 @ 8.50 or 11.00|
I consider that Bilbao are superior from many points of view and I expec them to get three points here, altough their recent form is not so good.
The second bet is on goals, expecting at least three. Both teams have good attack, being capable to score goals in a game like this one, so I hope to see at least three, as I said.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – August 2016: W439 – V28 – L199
October 2016: W15 – V2 – L8
November 2016: W0 – V0 – L0
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!