Football predictions – BATE vs Dundalk – UCL Qualifiers
Kick off: 19:00
The UEFA Champions League day will start with a very interesting duel in Belarus, BATE Borysow hosting Dundalk from 19:00, UK Time.
BATE vs Dundalk betting preview:
- BATE are big favourites at the bookies, with odds around 1.40 for a win, but Dundalk are a strong side and won’t give up so easy.
- The hosts eliminated SJK in the last round, 2-0 here and 2-2 in the second leg, away from home.
- BATE Borysow are undefeated in the last seven games, ticking five wins and two draws since June 10th.
- Dundalk are the strongest side in Ireland, being the champions and leading the table this season too.
- The visitors faced Hafnarjordur in the last round (1-1 at home and 2-2 away).
- They are hungry for revenge here, considering that BATE eliminated them last year after 1-2 in Belarus and 0-0 in Ireland.
Betting tips for BATE vs Dundalk – 26.07.2016
Dundalk +1.5 HA @ 1.62
|To be considered:||Both teams to score – Yes @ 2.62|
|Final Score recommendations:||1-1 or 2-1 @ 8.50 or 9.50|
Dundalk are in a great form and they have a very good squad. I expect a tight game and I don’t see the visitors losing this game by a margin of two or more goals.
More than that, I decided to risk a little more with the second bet, expecting both clubs to score. The odds are really exciting and should not be neglected.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – June 2016: W293 – V19 – L143
July 2016: W29 – V3 – L11
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!