Football predictions – AEK Larnaca vs Cliftonville – UEL
Kick off: 18:00
AEK Larnaca made the first step in the qualification race after they won 3-2 the first leg last week in Northern Ireland. Anyway, Cliftonville will surely give their best here and it’s going to be a very interesting game.
AEK Larnaca vs Cliftonville betting preview:
- AEK Larnaca have a stronger squad in my opinion and they are clearly in pole-position, with odds around 1.17 to win this duel.
- The Cypriots are in a great form, coming here after 3-0 and 3-1 with Folgore in the previous round of Europa League.
- AEK Larnaca have a good advantage after the first leg, 3-2, and they have no big concerns ahead of this clash.
- On the other hand, Cliftonville eliminated Differdange in the previous round after 1-1 and away and 2-0 at home.
- Their away form is not so impressive, winning only one of their last six trips in all competitions.
- The visitors are underdogs without a shadow of doubt, the odds for their victory being around 12.00 at the moment.
Betting tips for AEK Larnaca vs Cliftonville – 21.07.2016
AEK Larnaca -1.5 AH @ 1.67
|To be considered*:||Under 3,5 goals @ 1.67|
|Final Score recommendations:||2-0 or 2-1 @ 7.50 or 9.00|
AEK Larnaca confirmed their superiority away from home in the first leg too and I expect them to do it once again at home, winning the game by at least two goals.
However, after those five goals from the first leg, now I expect something different, a tighter game, with maximum three goals, the odds being attractive too.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – June 2016: W293 – V19 – L143
July 2016: W25 – V2 – L7
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!