Betting tips – Warriors vs Cavaliers – NBA Finals
Every single time when the Golden State Warriors were in a tough position and had their backs against the wall this season, they somehow managed to come victorious on top. In Game 4 of the NBA Finals, they successfully changed their tactics and swapped height for speed. They played a very up-tempo game and with this change, they manage to see more of the ball and play with a rhythm of their liking. There is quite a story behind this tactics change but I will leave it for another time and talk about the main free betting tips for this game. I am going to discuss about two clutch player’s performances in this game, who have been providential in these series so far and I am not talking about LeBron James, nor Stephen Curry.
Each and every supporter from Oracle Arena just can’t wait for the beginning of Game 5 and nor can I! So as to cool ourselves down, let’s discuss about our options for today’s free betting tips, which are going to be Timofey Mozgov, Cleveland’s Russian anchor and Andre Iguodala, Warriors 6th-man who might actually get to see minutes from the very start of the match.
- The Russian Center was seen from the very beginning as a rushed substitute for Varejao and as someone who doesn’t have enough experience for the postseason. In spite of all this criticism, he came to Cleveland to really show his basketball skills, both on the defensive end and as well as the offensive one.
- As the situation is not looking so bright for the Cavaliers without Irving and Love, the big Russian seems to be the second player that David Blatt’s team will be looking for some points, obviously after LeBron James.
- In the last game, Timofey Mozgov was the one-man show for Cleveland, scoring more points than LeBron James – 28 points and tonight the spread seems a little bit too low, given the fact that he will definitely get into scoring position and his Free Throw percentage is good, somewhere around 70%.
- This player currently remains a personal mystery. Last season so much criticism came in for the fact that he was a starter and due to this the Warriors did not advance further in the playoffs. One year later comes the Iguodala in Finals-form and shuts down all of his critics. He is the one player from the Golden State that actually manages to defend and even block LeBron James.
- Just as Mozgov, in Game 4, Iguodala was the performer for his team, even better than Stephen Curry, scoring 22 points, grabbing 8 boards and having 1 steal.
- Up until now, in 3 out of the 4 games played, Iggy succeeded in scoring 15 or more points and I honestly think that he will manage to do it again.
In conclusion, as the games are going to get tougher and tougher and the adrenaline levels will be going through the roofs of Oracle and Quicken Loans Arena, these two players will prove why they deserve to play at such a high level!
Betting tips Warriors vs Cavaliers: Timofey Mozgov over 12.5 points @ 1.80
Basketball tips Warriors vs Cavaliers: Andre Iguodala over 11.5 points @ 1.85
June: 7W – 5L