Betting tips – Wales vs Belgium – Euro 2016 Qualifications
Kick off: 19:45
Wales will host Belgium this Friday from 19:45, UK Time, in the most exciting and the most interesting game of Group B. I could say that this is a derby that could decide which team will win the group and the odds put the guests in pole-position here. Bale and his teammates had a very good run so far and they are close to qualify for a major tournament after so many years of staying home. The welsh side is second in Group B, with 11 points, same as their opponents from Belgium, but with a weaker goal difference, 7-2 to be more precise.
- The hosts managed to win four points out of six in the home matches so far.
- The last time when Wales lost a home game happened in September 2013, 0-3 against Serbia.
- One of the most important things is that Wales have no injured players for this duel.
- Wales played five times against Belgium in the pat twenty years, but they are still looking for a victory.
Wales probable lineup (4-5-1): Hennessey – Gunter, Williams, Chester, Taylor – Bale, Ramsey, Allen, Ledley, Cotterill – Vokes.
On the other hand, Belgium are coming after a good campaign and they should not have any problems in getting their ticket to Euro 2016. De Bruyne, Hazard and their teammates are on the first position in Group B, with 11 points in their account and also a very impressive goal difference of 13-1. They played only two away games in this group, winning four points after 1-1 in Bosnia and 1-0 in Israel. As you can see, Belgium managed to score only two goals in their trips so far and there are some concerns about that.
- The first leg between these two sides ended with a goalless draw back in November 2014.
- Belgium are coming after a very exciting away victory, 4-3 few days ago in a friendly that took place in France against Benzema & co.
- They have also managed to win the past two trips in Wales, 2-1 in 1996 and 2-0 in 2012.
- Fellaini is the most important missing players for the guests this week.
Belgium probable lineup (4-3-3): Courtois – Alderweireld, Deschacht, Lombaerts, Vertonghen – Bruyne, Witsel, Nainggolan – Mertens, Benteke, Hazard.
Betting tips Wales vs Belgium: Wales +1.5 AH @ 1.36
Football tips Wales vs Belgium: Both teams to score – Yes @ 2.00
2015: 13W – 0V – 5L