Betting tips – Rangers vs Motherwell – Scotland Premiership
Kick off: 19:45
Hi guys! The end of this season is so close, but we still have some important and very interesting games. One of them comes from Scotland, with Glasgow Rangers facing Motherwell, trying to return in Premiership. After few years in the lower divisions, I think that it would be a shame if Rangers will not promote. They seem to be in pole-position right now, having all the arguments in their favor. Rangers eliminated Queen of South and Hibernian in the last rounds, but the scottish football giant had some emotions against both of them. The home team is a very strong side when it comes about home matches, being undefeated in the last nine games in front of their own fans.
- Rangers are coming after nine home games without defeat (4 wins and 5 draws).
- The hosts are undefeated in the last 17 years against Motherwell at this stadium.
- The home team seems to be in a better form right now, with Motherwell out of form.
Motherwell have the second chance here, both on the sheet and at bookmakers, with odds higher than 3.50 at the moment. The guests had some real problems in Premiership this season and now they are in a big trouble, very close to be relegated. Surely won’t be easy for them against Rangers, since they ticked a draw and five defeats in their last six trips here, without scoring a goal in the past three. They had problems with Rangers even when they played at home. To be more precise, their last succes against the ‘blue & white’ side was in 2002, 1-0 in Premiership.
- Motherwell also struggled this season when they played away, proof that the away team recorded two wins and no fewer than 13 defeats in their last 15 trips in all Premiership.
- The odds for Motherwell to win are between 3.50 and 3.75 right now, while for X2 we have odds between 1.73 and 1.85 at the best bookmakers.
Betting tips Rangers vs Motherwell: Ranges DNB @ 1.44
Football tips Rangers vs Motherwell: Over 2.0 goals AH @ 1.57
May 2015: 1W – 0V – 1L