Betting tips – Moenchengladbach vs FC Porto – Friendly
Kick off: 20:00
One of the most interesting and attractive games of this Friday will take place from 18:00, UK Time, putting face to face Borussia Moenchengladbach and FC Porto. The odds are very balanced, being difficult to say which team is in pole-position, but the Germans seem to have the first chance at first view. Gladbach finished on the third place in Bundesliga last campaign, impressing everyone. They are undefeated this summer after six friendlies, ticking two wins and four draws. Two of them was after 45 minutes matches, 0-0 vs Bayern and 0-0 vs Hamburg in T-Home Cup.
- This is the second time when these two sides are face to face. The first time was in 2011, 0-0 in a summer friendly as well.
- Unibet offers odds around 2.45 for Borussia to win this duel, that one being the best offer on the market right now.
- It is very likely to see a 4-2-3-1 formation from Moenchengladbach, as this is their main formation.
On the other hand, FC Porto are coming after another season of staying in Benfica’s shadow. The Lusitans finished on the second position in Portugal Primeira Liga and they played only two friendly games this summer. To be more precise, Porto managed to defeat Sittard, 5-1 away, and Duisburg, 2-0 away, getting ready for the next campaign. The attack is their strongest point at the moment, but we can’t blame the defense either. More exactly, Porto had the best defense in Portugal last season, while the attack came second after Benfica’s.
- The last time when Bayern lost a game away from home was three months ago, in April, 1-6 against Bayern Munchen in Champions League Quarter Finals.
- The Lusitans have odds around 2.55 right now at Unibet, while for a draw we can find odds around 3.40.
- Both teams have good attack and we could expect a very spectacular duel this evening between them.