Betting tips – Kilmarnock vs Celtic – Premiership
Kick off: 19:45
If we take a look at the odds and at the table, it is very clear that Kilmarnock and Celtic Glasgow will be face to face in the most unbalanced game of the third round in Premiership. The home side had a very bad start in the new campaign, losing the first two matches, 0-4 vs Dundee FC in the first game, and 0-2 vs Aberdeen in the second one. Kilmarnock is the only team in the league without a point after the first two fixtures and more than that, the have the worst goal difference in Scotland, 0-6, with the worst attack and the worst defence.
- After how they looked so far, I don’t see them getting a good result against the best club in the country.
- Kilmarnock lost the last five home games in Premiership, including here four from the previous campaign.
- They had no chance against Celtic Glasgow in the past few years, losing the previous eight meetings.
Celtic Glasgow are coming after an impressive start in the new Premiership edition, looking forward to win another title. The guests have six points out of six, but more than that, they have the best goal difference in the league, 4-0, leading the table now. The home team defeated Ross County in the first fixture, 2-0 at home, and Partick, 2-0 away in the second game. Celtic Glasgow had a busy summer, playing five friendlies (4W – 1L), but more than that, they played two rounds in Uefa Champions League, eliminating Sjarnan and Qarabag so far, getting ready for the play-off.
- Celtic played ten times here since 2010, winning nine matches, while the other one ended with a draw, 3-3 in October 2011.
- The last time when Celtic lost a game at this stadium was in February 2010, 0-1 after an unexpected result.