Betting tips – Bayern vs Leverkusen – Bundesliga
Kick off: 17:30
The last game scheduled this Saturday in Bundesliga is also the most attractive one in the third round. To be more precise, Bayern Munchen will host Bayer Leverkusen from 17:30, both teams being in an excellent form right now. The Bavarians have won both matches so far, 5-0 vs Hamburger and 2-1 after a difficult game against Hoffenheim away. Guardiola’s team has a clear target this season, to win the title, but they will have serious competition from Borussia Dortmund, back at the best form after what we saw in this first part of the season.
- Bayern Munchen won the league in the last three years in Germany, having no emotions in the title race.
- The Bavarians will be without some important players at this derby, Badstuber, Benatia, Jerome Boateng, Martinez or Ribery, all of them unavailable right now.
- Guardiola has serious problems in the defense and it will be interesting too see how he will make the starting line up, being possible to see Lahm as centre back or even Xabi Alonso.
Bayern Munchen probable lineup (3-3-3-1): Neuer – Rafinha, Lahm, Alaba – Thiago, Alonso, Vidal – Robben, Muller, Costa – Lewandovski.
Bayer Leverkusen are also in an excellent form, as I said, coming after two wins in the first two league games. The guests are third in Bundesliga right now, with six points, same as Dortmund and Bayern, but with a weaker goal difference at the moment, 3-1. They defeated Hoffenheim at home, 2-1, and Hannover away, 1-0, and they will surely be happy with a draw here, but it won’t be easy to get it. Leverkusen have a good morale after they managed to qualify in the Champions League group stage, winning 3-0 against Lazio few days ago, coming back from 0-1 after they lost the first leg last week.
- Leverkusen finished fourth in Bundesliga last campaign, five points behind the podium and 18 behind Bayern Munchen.
- They lost the last two trips here, but they won the previous meeting, 2-0 at home at the beginning of May.
Leverkusen probable lineup (4-4-2): Leno – Hilbert, Papadopoulos, Tah, Wendell – Bellarabi, Bender, Kramer, Calhanoglu – Mehmedi, KieSling.