Betting predictions – Spain vs Colombia – Friendly
Kick off: 20:30
Spain will play against Colombia this Wednesday in a friendly game. Having in view the performance of both sides, Spain are expected to win, having all the arguments in their favour.
- With four wins and one loss in the latest games, Spain are in a great shape.
- They are undefeated in the last eight matches in all competitions.
- Spain have been defeated in just one game out of the last 13 home matches.
- In the last three, they have scored at least four goals.
- Ramos, Carvajal, Morata, Isco, Nacho and Asensio are still doubts for this meetings, since they are unfit.
- It is likely to see a 4-3-3 formation, with Pique and Azpilicueta at centre-back.
- They have won the last meetings against Colombia: 1-0.
- Colombia are not in a good form currently, considering that they have ticked two victories, one goalless draw and two defeats in the last five games.
- In three of them, the team have failed to score.
- Things are not better when it comes about away games, since they have won just two matches out of the last five and have been defeated in three.
- Rodriguez and Cuadrado are still doubts as well.
- Their last two games were victories, scoring three goals and conceded none.
Spain vs Colombia probable lineups
Spain (4- 3-3): Gea – Alba, Pique, Azpilicueta, Roberto – ALcantara, Busquets, Silva – Vitolo, Costa, Pedro.
Colombia (4-3-3): Ospina – Arias, Mina, Zapata, Armero – Sanchez, Aguilar, Torres – Cardona, Falcao, Murriel.
Main prediction: 1 @ 1.53
To be considered: Both teams to score @ 2.00
Final score recommendations: 2-1 or 3-1 @ 9.00 or 13.00