Kick off: 19:45
Thursday, 12.11.2015, with the kick-off set at 19:45, the Norway vs Hungary duel that everybody is expecting will commence.
|Team facts and news:
- Norway finished 3rd in Group H.
- The Scandinavian team gathered 19 points, only 1 point shy from Croatia, the team that obtained the straight qualification.
- The last and final game, the one in which the Norwegians lost 1-2 to Italy seems to have mattered a lot.
- A. Tettey was definitely the best player for Norway so far during this campaign, with 3 goals scored and plenty of chances created for his teammates.
- Martin Odegaard is the player that’s going to be in the limelight, as Real Madrid’s youngster was even praised by Cristiano Ronaldo, saying that “he’s going to be the next superstar of football.”
- Hungary also finished 3rd in Group F, behind their rivals, Romania.
- The visitors managed to obtain 16 points out of their 10 games played.
- The Hungarians took part in perhaps the most interesting game of the last phase, back when they lost 3-4 to a very angry and determined Greek side.
- D. Bode and K. Nemeth are both expected to play tonight and they are the main firepower for Hungary, with 2 goals each during this campaign.
- German coach B. Storck seemed quite optimistic at the arrival in Norway.
Take your BONUS from the top UK bookmaker!
Norway is the main favorite in this fixture, first of all thanks to the home advantage. Secondly, the Norwegian side is much deeper and with better players. We can mention potential stars like Soderlund, Berisha or Real Madrid’s player, Martin Odegaard.
On a more riskier note, I predict the fact that Norway will be at the helm of this game from the very beginning, as they’ll want to head to Hungary with a victory.