Betting predictions – Lyon vs AS Roma – Europa League
Kick off: 20:05
The match between Lyon and AS Roma is going to be held at Parc Olympique Lyonnais this Thursday. The protagonists will try to give their best efforts to win this match, even their lasts games were both without victory.
- The hosts are in a great shape, without a loss in the last five games in all competitions.
- Lyon have won the last two matches in Europa League, both of them being against Alkmaar: 4-1 and 7-1.
- In six out of the last seven games in UEFA Europa League, there have been scored over 2.5 goals.
- When they play at home, the French side have won all of the last four games, scoring at least four goals per game.
- It is expected to be no missing players at this meeting.
- Their recent form is not really impressive, with three wins and two losses in the previous five Serie A duels.
- Their last two games in Europa League were against Villarreal; when they played away, AS Roma won 4-0, but when the meeting was at home, our team have been defeated 0-1.
- The last two meetings between the protagonists of this game were in Champions League. The Italians have won one of them and checked one more goalless draw.
- Alessandro Florenzi is out for the rest of the season.
- Florenzi, Rudiger and Grenier will not participate at this meeting.
Lyon vs AS Roma probable lineups:
Lyon (4-3-1-2): Lopes – Rybus, Diakhaby, Mammana, Jallet – Tolisso, Gonalons, Tousart – Valbuena – Fekir, Lacazette.
AS Roma (4-2-3-1): Alisson – Peres, Manolas, Fazio, Jesus – Paredes, Strootman – Salah, Nainggolan, Perotti – Dzeko.
Main prediction: Both teams to score @ 1.50
To be considered: X2 @ 1.55
Final score recommendations: 1-1 or 1-2 @ 7.50 or 10.00