Betting predictions – Italy vs Uruguay – Friendly
Kick off: 19:45
Italy and Uruguay will face each other this Wednesday in a friendly game.. Napoli have without a doubt a better attack so it is likely to see them scoring more goals.
- Italy are without a loss in the last eight games.
- In the last five games, they have checked four wins and one goalless draw.
- In the last games, they have scored eight goals and concede one against San Marino.
- They have managed to won just one meeting against the other side in the last five.
- Barzagli, Chiellini, Buffon, Bonucci and Verratti are doubtfully injured.
- Matteo Darmian will use Insigne, Belotti and Eder as strikers.
- The visitors have won just one game out of the last five and have been defeated in four.
- In the last four matches, they didn’t manage to score more than one goal.
- Instead of that, they have won two of the last five meetings against Italy, ticking one more draw and one loss.
- Uruguay are without a victory in the last eight away matches.
- Cavani is expected to miss this meeting.
- Luis Suarez will not play in this game, so the team will be without the services of their best player.
Italy vs Uruguay probable lineups:
Italy (3-4-3): Donnarumma – Darmian, Caldara, Astori – Spinazzola, Montolivo, Rossi, Conti – Insigne, Belotti, Eder.
Uruguay (4-5-1): Muslera – Pereira, Gimenez, Coates, Silva – Sanchez, Gonzalez, Rios, Vecino, Rodriguez – Stuani.
Main prediction: 1 DNB @ 1.44
To be considered: Under 2,5 goals @ 1.67
Final score recommendations: 1-0 or 2-0 @ 6.00 or 8.00