Betting predictions – Dortmund vs Benfica – Champions League
Kick off: 19:45
Borussia Dortmund will host Benfica on Signal Iduna Park stadium this Wednesday in the second leg of their UEFA Champions League tie.
- Even though they lost in the first leg, the team is getting better and still has a good chance to qualify.
- Their current form is a pretty good one, since they have won three out of the last five games in all competitions.
- In the last three games in Bundesliga, BVB have managed to score at least three goals per game.
- In Champions League, the team have shown a good performance, considering that they have been defeated in just one game, ticking one more draw and three victories in the previous matches.
- They must be prepared for this meeting, having in view the fact that they warmed up with Bayer Leverkusen this weekend, managing a 6-2 win.
- Whats is more, BVB are without a loss in the last 18 games at home.
- With seven wins in a row lately, the visitors are in an impressive form.
- They have a 1-0 advantage after the first leg, so they should do their best in order to progress to the quarter-finals.
- Just like their opponents, Benfica have lost just one match in the last five in Champions League, checking three more wins and a 3-3 draw vs Besiktas.
- It is expected to see a 4-2-3-1 formation with Mitroglou as main striker.
- The Portuguese team is on the first position in Primeira Liga, winning 19 games out of 24 and scoring 52 goals.
- In the last five games in Champions League, the team has an average of 1.6 goals per game.
Dortmund vs Benfica probable lineups:
Dortmund (3-4-2-1): Burki – Bartra, Sokratis, Ginter – Guerreiro, Weigl, Castro, Piszczek – Pulisic, Dembele – Aubameyang.
Benfica (4-2-3-1): Moraes – Nelsinho, Luisao, Lindelof, Eliseu – Pizzi, Samaris – Zivkovic, Rafa, Carrillo – Mitroglou.