Which German giant will come out on top?
Photo source : www.101greatgoals.com
Date : 19.09.2017
Kick off : 19:30 PM
Tuesday, 19.09.2017, set to start at 19:30, the Schalke vs Bayern is going to be the highlight of this 5th round of the German league.
Team facts and news
- Schalke is currently on the 4th position of the Bundesliga, with 9 points obtained after 4 rounds.
- The home side is on the up, with 2 consecutive victories ahead of this game. In the most recent round, Schalke got the best of Bremen, with a 2-1 victory.
- Algerian striker N. Bentaleb has been the team’s main man in front of goal, with 2 goals netted so far.
- The home team has the best starting 11 available for this tough match-up.
- Bayern is currently the upper neighbor of Schalke in the rankings, as they are sitting on the 3rd position, also with 9 points gathered through the first 4 rounds.
- Just as their opponents, Bayern is coming into this game with a streak of 2 triumphs. Following their UEFA Champions League win over Anderlecht (3-0), Bayern cruised past Mainz (4-0) at home.
- Polish striker Robert Lewandowski is still at his best, as his 5 goals in 4 rounds come as a proof for that.
- David Alaba and J. Bernat did not travel with the team, as they still have medical problems.
Main prediction : Over 2.5 goals @ 1.55 at Coral
To be considered : Over 3.5 goals @ 2.30 at Coral
Both teams are going through a very positive patch and the players on either side is going to want victory in this encounter. I expect a lot of opportunities at both ends, with at least 3 goals to be netted in this fierce and fiery contest.