The show is guaranteed in the first derby of the season
Photo source : www.romapress.us
Date : 26.08.2017
Kick off : 19:45 PM
Saturday, 26.08.2017, set to start at 19:45, the AS Roma vs Inter derby is going to stir up a lot of attention and will top of the Seria A games on Saturday.
Team facts and news
- AS Roma finished the previous season on a high note, with 4 consecutive victories and they kept up the good work in the inaugural round of this new season as well, after winning 1-0 at Atalanta.
- Aleksandr Kolarov was the sole scorer in that clash. One important aspect is that was the unique shot on goal for AS Roma in that entire fixture, as they were very inefficient.
- We must also look on the bright side, as AS Roma’s defense stood out and succeeded in getting a clean sheet after 4 months of absence from official games.
Probable line-up: Alisson – Manolas – Fazio – Jesus – Kolarov – Nainggolan – Rossi – Strootman – Defrel – Dzeko – Perotti
- Inter Milano made waves with their opening round victory over Fiorentina, success that granted them the leadership in Serie A.
- After missing out on European Cups for this year, the side coached by Luciano Spalletti continued the winning trend from their friendly games and in front of 50 000 fans on “Giuseppe Meazza”, they trashed Fiorentina. Mauro Icardi score the first two goals very quick one after the other, while Perisic closed out the game late.
- The fact that Spalletti came from AS Roma in this summer is a major advantage for the visitors.
Probable line-up: Handanovic – D’Ambrosio – Skriniar – Miranda – Nagatomo – Vecino – Valero – Candreva – Brozovic – Perisic – Icardi
Main prediction : Both teams to score @ 1.34 at Bet365
To be considered : Over 3.5 @ 2.55 at Bet365
Luciano Spalletti knows all there is to know about AS Roma, as it was the side he coached last season. This being the main reason, I believe that Inter is going to find the back of the net at least once in this match-up. Moreover, in 4 out of the previous 5 derbies between these two teams, both teams managed to score at least one goal and I incline to think that will be the case today as well.