Santiago Bernabeu atmosphere will bring an impact to the game
Photo source : www.bleacherreport.com
Date : 09.09.2017
Kick off : 12:00 PM
Saturday, 09.09.2017, set to start at 12:00, the Real Madrid vs Levante match-up is going to be a very one-sided affair.
Team facts and news
- Real Madrid is currently occupying the 5th position in the Primera Division, with 4 points obtained after the first two rounds.
- The home side has had dominant outings so far this season. Following their triumph in the Spanish Super Cup, Real Madrid first cruised past La Coruna and then drew level against Valencia (2-2).
- Spaniard M. Asensio is the team’s most prolific scorer so far, with 2 goals netted in the first two clashes.
- Real will not be able to rely on the services of Cristiano Ronaldo, who is suspended, nor on Jesus Vallejo’s, who is injured.
Probable line-up: Navas – Marcelo, Varane, Ramos, Carvajal – Modric, Casemiro, Kroos – Isco, Benzema, Bale
- Levante has the same amount of points as their opponents, as they are sitting on the 8th position in the Spanish rankings after two rounds.
- The visitors recorded a positive start to the new season. Following their 1-0 victory over Villarreal, Levante got away with a 2-2 draw against Deportivo la Coruna.
- Roger Marti is going to be injured for the visitors, while Jose Luis Morales is suspended and incapable of playing.
Probable line-up: Fernandez – Lopez, Positgo, Rodriguez, Tono – Campana, Lerma – Jason, Bardhi, Ivi – Alegria
Main prediction : Over 3.5 goals @ 1.45 at Bwin
To be considered : Over 4.5 @ 2.05 at Bwin
The spirits are very high in the Real Madrid camp and I expect a game dominated entirely by them from start to finish. Considering the offensive appetite developed by Zinedine Zidane’s team, a bag of goals is also in the near likelihood on Saturday in the Spanish capital.