Mourinho wants maximum points after first three rounds
Photo source : www.mirror.co.uk
Date : 26.08.2017
Kick off : 17:30 PM
Saturday, 26.08.2017, set to start at 17:30, the Manchester United vs Leicester fixture is going to mark the end of the Saturday Premier League games.
Team facts and news
- Manchester United is currently occupying the position they are vying for at the end of the Premier League, the top. They have the maximum number of points after 2 rounds.
- The side coached by Mourinho has been dominant so far, winning both their games against Swansea and West Ham with the same 4-0 scoreline.
- The home side will not be able to rely on Marcos Rojo, who is still inured.
Probable line-up: De Gea – Blind, Bailly, Jones, Valencia – Pogba, Matic – Rashford, Mkhitaryan, Mata – Lukaku
- Leicester has had a solid start to the new Premier League season, with 3 points gathered so far.
- Following their 2-0 victory over Brighton in EPL, Leicester also cruised past Sheffield Utd in the Carabao Cup (4-1).
- Vicente Iborra and Roberth Huth did not travel with the team to Manchester, as they are both still injured.
Probable line-up: Schmeichel – Simpson, Maguire, Morgan, Fuchs – Mahrez, Ndidi, James, Albrighton – Okazaki – Vardy
Main prediction : Over 2.5 @ 1.60 at Bwin
To be considered : Over 3.5 @ 2.70 at Bwin
Manchester United is undoubtedly one of the strongest forces in England at the moment. As for their counterparts, Leicester definitely is an offensive powerhouse, reason why I expect a bag of goals to be scored at Old Trafford.