The show is on in Premier League
Photo source : www.skysports.com
Date : 19.08.2017
Kick off : 15:00 PM
Saturday, 19.08.2017, set to start at 15:00, the Liverpool vs Crystal Palace fixture is expected to be a very high-scoring affair.
Team facts and news
- Liverpool started on the wrong foot this new edition of the Premier League, as they are sitting on the 9th position with a single point gathered after the first fixture.
- The home side only managed to get a 3-3 draw away at Watford. A couple of days ago, the side coached by Jurgen Klopp got a vital away victory in the UEFA Champions League playoffs against Hoffenheim.
- Adam Lallana and Philippe Coutinho will both be missing out, as they still have long-term injuries active.
Probable line-up: Mignolet – Moreno, Matip, Lovren, Alexander Arnold – Wijnaldum, Henderson, Can – Salah, Firmino, Mane
- Crystal Palace, however, had a much poorer showing in their first game of the 2017/2018 season and are almost sitting at the bottom of the table.
- The visitors surprised everybody and that happened in a very wrong way, after being heavily defeated at home by Premier League newcomers Huddersfield (0-3).
- The team will have Bakary Sako and Wilfried Zaha unavailable for this tough contest.
Probable line-up: Hennessey – Fosu Mensah, Dann, Riedewald – Ward, Milivojevic, Puncheon, Aanholt – Cabaye, Loftus Cheek – Benteke
Main prediction : Liverpool to win @ 1.40 at Coral
To be considered : Over 3.5 goals @ 2.40 at Coral
After Palace got trashed in the inaugural round by the freshly-promoted Huddersfield, the atmosphere in their camp definitely must not be too good. On the other hand, Jurgen Klopp was very close to get away with 3 points from Vicarage Road, but he will most likely get them in fashion at Anfield Road in this game.