Will both teams show up on the offensive side?
Photo source : www.total-goal.com
Date : 20.09.2017
Kick off : 19:45 PM
Wednesday, 20.09.2017, set to start at 19:45, the Lazio vs Napoli dispute is going to be a highly entertaining one from the neutral fan’s perspective.
Team facts and news
- Lazio is currently on the 4th position of the Serie A table, with 10 points won after 4 rounds.
- The home formation is doing outstanding work, with 4 consecutive victories in Italy plus the Europa League. In the previous round, Lazio snatched a 3-2 victory against Genoa.
- Italian striker Ciro Immobile has proven deadly in front of goal this season, with 6 goals netted already.
- The home team will not have F. Anderson, Nani, Wallace or F. Marchetti available for this encounter.
Probable line-up: Strakosha – Radu, De Vrij, Bastos – Lulic, Parolo, Leiva, Basta – Milinkovic-Savic, Alberto – Immobile
- Napoli was sitting on top of the Serie A table ahead of this round, with 12 points gathered after the first 4 matches.
- The visiting side have been very convincing in Italy, but not in European competitions so far. They lost their first UEFA Champions League game this year, away against Shakhtar Donetsk (2-1), but then got the best of Benevento (6-0).
- Belgian offensive midfielder D. Mertens has been on fire in front of goal, with 5 goals scored in the past 4 games.
- The visitors will be able to line up their best starting 11 for this clash.
Probable line-up: Reina – Ghoulam, Koulibaly, Albiol, Hysaj – Allan, Jorginho, Hamsik – Insigne, Mertens, Callejon
Main prediction : Over 2.5 goals @ 1.55 at Ladbrokes
To be considered : Over 3.5 goals @ 2.50 at Ladbrokes
This match-up brings together two of the most in-form teams at this start of the Serie A season. With Ciro Immobile and Mertens at their peak, I expect an outstanding offensive performance from both teams, with a bag of goals scored tonight.