Dortmund must not let Bayern out of sight
Photo source : www.101greatgoals.com
Date : 20.09.2017
Kick off : 19:30 PM
Wednesday, 20.09.2017, set to start at 19:30, the Hamburger SV vs Dortmund is a very important test for the visitors in their pursuit of the Bundesliga title.
Team facts and news
- Hamburger SV is currently sitting on the 8th position in the Bundesliga table, with 6 points gathered after the first 4 rounds.
- However, the home team is coming into this game with 2 consecutive defeats. They lost both of their previous clashes with 0-2, against RB Leipzig and Hannover.
- The last time Hamburger SV managed to get the best of Dortmund was in November 2015.
- The home side will not be able to rely on A. Hunt, N. Muller, B. Thoelke and R. Van Drongelen.
- Dortmund was on the first position of the German rankings ahead of this round, with 10 points obtained after the first 4 rounds.
- The visitors have been quite inconsistent lately. Following their UEFA Champions League loss against Tottenham (3-1), Dortmund scorched Koln with a 5-0 victory.
- Gabonese striker P. Aubameyang remains the team’s leading scorer, with 4 goals netted in 4 rounds.
- R. Guerreiro, Marco Reus, S. Rode and M. Schmelzer did not travel with the team, as they have medical issues.
Main prediction : Dortmund to win @ 1.45 at PaddyPower
To be considered : Over 3.5 goals @ 2.50 at PaddyPower
While the home team is in a very obvious form decline, the visitors are coming into this game “red hot” and are prepared to slam shut the gap for the first position in Bundesliga. I expect Dortmund to win by a fancy margin.