Football predictions – Bosnia vs Greece – WC 2018 Qualifiers
Photo source : www.goal.com
Date : 09.06.2017
Kick off : 19:45 PM
Friday, 09.06.2017, set to begin at 19:45, the Bosnia vs Greece clash for the World Cup 2018 Qualifiers is going to take place in Zenica and will be refereed by Nicola Rizzoli, Riccardo Di Fiore and Lorenzo Manganelli.
Team facts and news
- Dzeko and his teammates are currently sitting on the 3rd place in Group H, with 10 points and a goal record of +8.
- The sole defeat that Bosnia tasted came against leaders Belgium (0-4). However, it must be mentioned that this game will be played at Zenica, a place where the Bosnian national teams feels most comfortable playing, with 3 victories out of 3 clashes and a goal record of 12-0.
- The fact that Bosnia has not yet met teams as valuable as their opponents from tonight, but the up-tempo at which they are playing and their element of surprise maintain them as principal favorites.
Unavailable players: Sead Kolasinac is suspended.
- Greece is occupying the runner-up spot in Group H, with 11 points, two less than those of the leader. These two teams remaining the only ones undefeated.
- In their previous fixture, the side coached by German Michael Skibbe drew level with Belgium (1-1), in a crucial away game, but the result cost them their defender, Georgios Tzabellas and also their midfielder, Panagiotis Tachtsidis, who both got sent off.
- But for that game, Greece has only faced weak opposition in their away games, Gibraltar (4-1) and Estonia (2-0). They are undefeated for over an year as far as away games are concerned and Bosnia is trying to change that.
Unavailable players: Andrea Samaris, Panagiotis Tachtsidis and Giorgios Tzavellas are all suspended.
To be considered : Bosnia to lead at HT @ 2.30 at Bet365
In the first leg, the game concluded 1-1. After the final whistle of that game was blown, we figured out that we had pretty much everything you can have in a football match. First there was an own goal, than red cards, an equalizer in the final minute of the game, scored by the big absent from the starting 11 of the Greeks, Tzavellas. All things considered, I expect Bosnia to have enough fire power to combat Greece in their “boxing match” for the 2nd spot in the group, with Pjanic, Dzeko & Co. emerging victorious.