The final step towards the group stage
Photo source : www.zimbio.com
Date : 16.08.2017
Kick off : 19:45 PM
Wednesday, 16.08.2017, set to start at 19:45, the Basaksehir vs Sevilla clash announces itself to be one of the most high-scoring disputes of the night.
Team facts and news
- Basaksehir is currently sitting on the 7th position in the Super Lig, with 3 points gathered after the first round of the domestic league.
- The team managed to kick off the new season on the right foot, as they cruised past Bursaspor (1-0). The sole goalscorer was E. Elia, who brought joy to the Istanbul BB fans in the 24th minute of the match.
- The home side will not be able to rely for this clash on Turkish player M. Batdal nor on A. Chedjou who is from Cameroon, as they are both still injured.
- Sevilla is yet to begin their new season in Spain. They have, however, played plenty of friendly games during this summer, faring pretty well. The only teams that managed to get the best of Sevilla were Kashima and Southampton.
- The visitors strengthened a lot during this transfer window, as they brought in players like Luis Muriel, Simon Kjaer, Ever Banega, Nolito, Guido Pizarro, Sebastien Corchia and Jesus Navas.
- D. Carrico, P. Sarabia and F. Vazquez did not travel to Istanbul with the team, as they are still injured.
Main prediction : Over 2.5 goals @ 1.90 at Bwin
To be considered : Over 3.5 goals @ 3.50 at Bwin
The morale is very high in the home camp, especially after their very good start to the new Super Lig season. As far as their counterparts are concerned, Sevilla has so much more value and experience and I believe they will let that show tonight in what probably is going to be another goal galore involving Istanbul BB.