Football predictions – APOEL vs Rosenborg – UCL Qualifiers
Kick off: 18:00
There are five games scheduled this Tuesday in UEFA Champions League preliminary rounds and one of the most well-balanced will take place in Cyprus, with APOEL Nicosia facing Rosenborg.
APOEL vs Rosenborg betting preview:
- APOEL have no other option than victory here. They need to win this game with 1-0 or by at least two goals to qualify in play-off.
- The Cypriots are really strong in front of the own fans, but now they face a stronger team at first view.
- APOEL are undefeated in the last seven months here. They last home defeat took place on January 3th.
- Rosenborg managed to score ten goals in the last three competitive games.
- They eliminated Norrkoping in the previous round, 5-4 on aggregate after two spectalar games.
- The visitors are in pole-position to qualify, but they have a lot of work to do here.
Betting tips for APOEL vs Rosenborg – 02.08.2016
X2 @ 1.56
|To be considered:||Under 2,5 goals @ 1.72|
|Final Score recommendations:||1-1 or 0-1 @ 7.00 or 9.00|
Rosenborg have a stronger squad at first view and they confirmed their superiority in the first leg too. Now I expect them to get at least a draw, altough it will be more difficult for sure.
Anyway, Rosenborg won’t risk too much here, while APOEL have a lot of time to score, as a 1-0 is enough for them. I expect a tight game, with maximum two goals in Cyprus.
2015: W259 – V20 – L128
January 2016 – June 2016: W293 – V19 – L143
July 2016: W45 – V5 – L17
August 2016: W0 – V0 – L0
Only predictions marked with ”*” are included in the statistics!