Will Mourinho’s team keep up the good work?
Photo source : www.skysports.com
Date : 19.08.2017
Kick off : 12:30 PM
Saturday, 19.08.2017, set to start at 12:30, the Swansea vs Manchester United clash will kick off the second round of the English Premier League.
Team facts and news
- Swansea is currently occupying the 12th position in the Premier League table, being one of the few teams that drew in the first round and has a single point to show for it.
- The home side only managed to get a scoreless (0-0) draw against Southampton.
- Ki Sung Yueng and Nathan Dyer are going to be unavailable for the Welsh formation due to bothering injuries.
Probable line-up: Fabianski – Olsson, Mawson, Fernandez, Naughton – Fer, Britton, Carroll – Routledge, Abraham, Ayew
- As far as their counterparts, Manchester United is sitting on the Premier League throne at the moment, with 3 points obtained after their consistent victory at Old Trafford.
- The visiting team cruised past West Ham in the first round, winning 4-0 in the end.
- “The Red Devils” will not be able to rely on Luke Shaw, Marcos Rojo and Ashley Young, as all these players are still injured.
Probable line-up: De Gea – Valencia, Jones, Bailly, Blind – Matic, Pogba – Mata, Mkhitaryan, Rashford – Lukaku
Main prediction : Manchester United to win @ 1.40 at Coral
To be considered : Over 3.5 goals @ 3.10 at Coral
The morale in Jose Mourinho’s camp is definitely very high after the imposing victory in the inaugural round. Romelu Lukaku already proved his chemistry with the team and in this fixture we can expect full dominance from the visitors.