For how long will Mourinho keep the winning streak alive?
Photo source : www.skysports.com
Date : 09.09.2017
Kick off : 17:30 PM
Saturday, 09.09.2017, set to start at 17:30, the Stoke vs Manchester United fixture is going to be watched by everyone who hopes for United to take a wrong step.
Team facts and news
- Stoke has one of the least accessible missions this weekend, as they have to play against the leader, in spite of not being at the top of their form.
- Currently sitting on the 11th position, with 4 points gathered, the side coached by Welshman Mark Hughes is coming into this game after a 1-1 draw against West Brom and a staggering 1-0 victory against Arsenal at Britannia – “Bet365 Stadium”.
- As far as the acquisitions this summer are concerned, they both connected for Stoke City’s goal against Arsenal, as Jese converted Berahino’s pass into a goal.
Probable line-up: Butland – Zouma – Shawcross – Wimmer – Pieters – Fletcher – Allen – Cameron – Shaqiri – Jese – Choupo Moting
- The Manchester United players seem to be getting along with Jose Mourinho tactics just fine so far.
- The team under his command is the only one with the maximum number of points after the first 3 rounds and their goal record is also a perfect one (10-0).
- Romelu Lukaku has blended in very well with the current leaders, as he has netted 3 goals so far.
- The real games begin next week for United, as they are going to make their Champions League return and the Everton will be expecting them in the Premier League.
Probable line-up: De Gea – Valencia – Bailly – Jones – Blind – Nemanja Matic – Pogba – Mikhitaryan – Mata – Rashford – Lukaku
Main prediction : Manchester United to win @ 1.50 at Coral
To be considered : Manchester United to win HT/FT @ 2.17 at Coral
The side coached by Jose Mourinho is hungry for a victory at “Bet365 Stadium”, as they have failed to get one in over 4 years. I expect Stoke to make it a difficult task for “The Red Devils”, but I see their class and talent coming on top in the end.