Arsenal have a tough nut to crack
Photo source : www.zimbio.com
Date : 19.08.2017
Kick off : 17:30 PM
Saturday, 19.08.2017, set to start at 17:30, the Stoke City vs Arsenal fixture will top off the Saturday edition of the second round of EPL.
Team facts and news
- Stoke City is currently occupying the 15th position in the Premier League, with 0 points after the first round.
- The home side had quite the modest performance in their inaugural round. They suffered quite the sad 1-0 defeat against Everton.
- Julien Ngoy and Stephen Ireland will both be out for this game for Stoke City due to their injuries.
Probable line-up: Butland – Indi, Shawcross, Zouma – Pieters, Fletcher, Allen, Johnson – Choupo Moting, Jese, Shaqiri
- Arsenal kick-started this new Premier League season with a true thriller and are now on the 5th position in the league, with 3 points gathered.
- The visitors had their hands full in the first round of the 2017/2018 season, but they somehow pulled back and defeated Leicester with 4-3 (the winner coming in the 85th minute of the match).
- Santi Cazorla and Alexis Sanchez are still both injured, while the backbone of Arsene Wenger’s defense – Laurent Koscielny is still suspended for his red cards.
Probable line-up: Cech – Mustafi, Mertesacker, Kolasinac – Bellerin, Xhaka, Elneny, Chamberlain – Welbeck, Ozil – Lacazette
Main prediction : Arsenal to win @ 1.88 at Unibet
To be considered : Over 3.5 goals @ 3.10 at Unibet
The winner scored by Olivier Giroud for Arsenal came as a huge morale boost for the team, which is going to feed off of that result in this encounter.