Betting predictions – Spain vs Macedonia – Euro U21
Date : 17.06.2017
Kick off : 19:45 PM
Saturday, 17.06.2017, set to begin at 19:45, the Spain vs Macedonia clash will conclude the Euro U21 tournament for the day and it will be played at “GOSiR Stadium”.
Team facts and news
- The Iberics are the main favorites to lift the trophy, ahead of rivals such as Germany, Italy and Portugal.
- Albert Celades, the coach of the Spaniards, has a lot of talented youngsters at his disposal: Asensio, winner of the Champions League with Real Madrid, Bellerin, player for Arsenal, Saul, player for Atletico Madrid, Deulofeu, who plays at AC Milan, Denis Suarez, in Barcelona’s squad, or Inaki Williams, talented striker from Athletic Bilbao.
- Spain has not tasted defeat in their previous 9 games, winning 6 and drawing 3 of those.
Probable line-up: Lopez – Gaya, Vallejo, Mere, Bellerin – Saul, Ceballos, Suarez – Asensio, Ramirez, Deulofeu
- The team from Macedonia is at its first ever apparition at an Euro U21 tournament. The did a terrific job in qualifying on the first position in a group with France, Iceland, Ukraine, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Coach Blagoja Milevski does not have high expectations, considering that they are also going to face Portugal, another title favorite, but they are at least going to play their best football and try and get the most out of games.
- Macedonia is coming into this game undefeated through 12 games, the previous 5 games being victories without a single goal conceded.
Probable line-up: Aleksovski – Demiri, Zajkov, Velkoski, Murati – Nikolov, Bardhi – Markoski, Babunski, Radeski – Angelov
To be considered : Over 3.5 goals @ 2.50 at Coral
Spain is the holder of four Euro U21 trophies and that earned them the “favorite” position at this tournament. Considering they are facing the weakest opposition, I expect them to dispose quickly of Macedonia. Considering the low value on taking Spain money line, plenty of goals in this first game for both teams sounds about right.